Climate Change affects the rainfall pattern drastically, meaning many countries and their sub parts doesn’t get the rain water as needed for sustainable living. Lakes and rivers water level fall when rain patterns are disrupted. Global warming is one of the issue that is on-going and water table restoration matter more today than any other time.
1 inch of rainwater can get you 1 bucket full of potable water
90 percent of groundwater is primary source for agriculture
10x faster global temperature rise than previous rate of warming
Are you aware of benefits of Rain water harvesting?
- Restoration of the Hydrological Cycle.
- Relieves pressure on other water sources.
- Simple and affordable way to increase water security.
- Significant reduction in water bills.
- Capturing rain water reduces load on drain systems and the subsequent flooding in city streets.
How do we provide the solution?
- Reliable conveyance system that give years of trouble free service.
- Maximum utilization of catchment area to ensure that the maximum rain water is captured into the system.
- Efficient design to minimize rain water losses/wastage during transport of rain water.
- Optimal Storage structure to maximize rain-water harvesting potential and minimize capital costs.